T-Go Co Games
Based in Montreal, Quebec
iOS / Android
DescriptionDiesel Tactics is a turn based strategy game where players can build their armies to bring into battle against other players across iOS and Android devices! Using an asynchronous turn structure and a WeGo combat system, Diesel Tactics brings a unique gameplay experience to mobile devices.
HistoryDiesel Tactics was developed with the desire to bring the strategic gameplay of tactical board games to mobile devices, where asynchronous gameplay brings a level of accessibility and play options unavailable in a standard board game.
- Build YOUR army to execute YOUR battle plan!
- Asynchronous, turn based, tactical warfare!
- WeGo combat system brings incredible depth to the mobile platform
- Multiple mission types and randomized terrain bring a new experience to every battle!
- iOS and Android cross play!
- Fully 3D graphics
- Sound and music from ForteSounds!
- Deep strategic gameplay with easy to grasp mechanics!
GA6 “Grasshopper” Rocket Troopers Animation Reel YouTube
HT-A4 “Big Willie” Heavy Armour Animation Reel YouTube
Stove Pipers Animation Reel YouTube
Rattenfänger Soldaten Animation Reel YouTube
Cognetorian Guard Animation Reel YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
Diesel Tactics has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
- "If you're a Powerman 5000 fan or just dig robots with clockwork parts, Diesel Tactics seems like a game to throw onto your Watch List."
- Brad Nicholson, Touch Arcade
- "Diesel Tactics is an asynchronous turn-based strategy game where you pit your steampunk stuff against other people's steampunk stuff."
- David Neumann, BoardGameGeek
About T-Go Co Games
T-Go Co Games makes awesome games for mobile devices!
More information on T-Go Co Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Diesel Tactics Credits
Martin Nanni for RebelDwarf
Gonzalo Iuillera for RebelDwarf
Ivan Stur for RebelDwarf
German Gaussmann for RebelDwarf
Nadia Fernandez Vasine for RebelDwarf
Texture Artist, UI
Leandro Wainberg for RebelDwarf
Julian Centurion for RebelDwarf
AJ Lornie for ForteSounds
Music and Sound